Everyone loves watching videos is high resolution generally 720p or above. I know it’s a bit frustrating when you don’t get to watch videos over 480p. But today, i will share with you a simple trick to remove 480p limit on YouTube Vanced. Note that this trick only works on YouTube Vanced application, if you don’t have then download it from here.
Steps to remove 480p limit on YouTube Vanced
- Open “YouTube Vanced”, Click on Profile Icon
- Click on “Settings”
- Go to “Vanced Settings”
- Go down the page and tap 10 times on “About”,
- Now, Click on “Codec Override”
- Click on “Override Model” and enter SM-T865 and click OK
- Enjoy content in 1080p
If you find any problem in following the steps, feel free to ask in comment section. What this method does is, it changes your device resolution to that of a tablet. Hence you get the 1080p resolution.
YouTube Vanced features
YouTube Vanced gives tons of features available only to a YouTube premium members such as background play, Ad-free experience and much more. See the complete list below:
- Ad-free Experience: You can watch YouTube videos with no Ads.
- Background Playback: With YouTube Vanced, you can play videos in background and can do other tasks on mobile.
- Pip-Mode: Another big advantage is YouTube Vanced is that you can videos in pip mode. pip mode is like viewing in short area of your phone and simultaneously you can use other apps on your android device.